Fall Soccer Season 2023
Cambrian Metro SJ P.A.L Soccer
Welcome to Cambrian P.A.L.Soccer, District 5 of the San Jose Metro P.A.L. Youth Soccer League.
We are a recreational youth soccer league that invites those between the ages of 4 and 17 to play soccer each year during the Fall. We are an all-volunteer organization under the director and leadership of the San Jose Police Activities League. The Cambrian District has over 300 players and participates with our partner's district team from Foothill, Rosegarden, Willow Glen, Santa Clara, and Milpitas, to bring our league total players numbers to 2,500+!
Metro PAL Youth Soccer League
Soccer Practice Fields
Click here for the addresses of the fields.
Paperwork for Coaches
California State Law and P.A.L. regulations require that coaches be officially cleared to coach. All prospective coaches must fill out the San Jose Police Activities League Adult Registration Form and be fingerprinted (Livescan).
Primary coaches must submit the registration form and complete the livescan report to the San Jose P.A.L. Office. Assistant coaches can submit their information (a copy of the completed livescan report, the Adult Registration Form, and a photo) to the Rosegarden PAL Soccer Commissioner, who will issue the assistant coach's card.
These forms can be found in the Forms Section. Submit these forms by June for the quickest results. Remember no forms, no coaching.
P.A.L. Soccer Field Laws
Players & Coaches:
- Player/coach's cards are required at check-in for every game.
- Players must be in complete league-issued uniforms (shirt, shorts, socks) or will not play.
- Shirts must be tucked in at the start of the game and each quarter/half.
- Shin guards must be worn inside the player's socks.
- No jewelry is permitted. No bandages or tape over earrings. A Medic-Alert is allowed if taped to the body.
- No orthopedic casts of any kind (hard or soft) are permitted on the field of play.
- The coach's area extends 10 yards on either side of the midfield line.
- Spectators are not permitted within 20 yards of corner flags along the sideline or anywhere behind the goal line.
- No coach or spectator may enter the field of play at any time without a signal from the referee.
- Referee calls are final. Dissent in action or word by a player, coach, or spectator could result in a caution (yellow card) or ejection (red card).
- Substitutions are to be made at midfield and only after the substituted player leaves the field.
For More Information
If you have questions about coaching, contact email@example.com 408-596-9610 (hotline) 408-309-5600 (Heather Wood Contact /commissioner)